Distribution center manager KPI
This post includes sample/example KPIs related to position: Dogcare manger and how to set up Distribution center manager KPI performance appraisal dashboard.
I. Steps to create KPIs of Dogcare manger:
To build KPI system for this position, you can follow the steps below:
1. Define operational objectives for Distribution center manager monthly, quarterly, 6 months, yearly.
2. Identify Key Result Areas (KRAs) for the Distribution center manager.
3. Identify tasks list.
4. Determine work procedure for each KRA, each task.
5. Identify methods to measure the results of each KRA, task, procedures.
6. Create Distribution center manager KPIs.
You can ref all KPIs related at: Distribution KPIs
II. KPI mistakes
Building KPI system plays an important role in evaluating job performance of individual parts, divisions and the company’s objectives and performance management system in general. The development of KPI metrics help to create measurement systems, information systems throughout the organization.
When building KPI system, you should note the following factors:
• Do not create too many KPI, KPI be built around 3-5 KRAs…
• KPI should change to suit each stage (depending on your goals).
Free ebook: Steps to set up kpi
III. Job titles related:
When KPI building, you should note the relationship between Distribution center manager and job titles related as:
• Distribution dispacher
• Distribution executive
• Distribution manager
• Distribution officer
• Distribution operations manager
• Distribution supervisor
• Distribution specialist
• Distribution sales manager
• Distribution technician
IV. Related docs to Distribution center manager
• Homepage: Key performance indicators